This is a condition that is characterized by pain that may be caused by a variety of factors from drinking hot beverages, forceful use of voice such as screaming, or by an infection such as strep throat.
Sore throat natural treatments include rest, tea, vitamins, supplements and homeopathy.
Self-care Natural Remedies
Voice Rest: If your throat is sore, one of the best self care practices you can do is not speak.
Lemon tea with Honey: Make some tea by heating up water and using the juice of half of an organic lemon and add some raw, organic honey to soothe and nourish your throat.
- Homeopathy: Lachesis remedy 30C 4x per day.
- Homeopathy: Boiron Roxalia: Take as directed on package.
- Supplement: Zinc Picolinate 50mg capsule daily to boost immune system
- Vitamins: Vitamin C at least 2 grams every 3-4 hours or until bowel tolerance.
Iodine painting: Paint the sides of your neck with iodine and let it absorb.
Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat Tea: Take as directed on package.
Thayer’s Slippery Elm lozenges: Take as directed on package.
- Earth Clinic, earthclinic.com/CURES/sore_throat35.html#CLOVES
Doctor Yourself , doctoryourself.com/vitaminc2.html
Vitamin C foundation, www.vitamincfoundation.org