WholesomeONE.com is a new natural remedy subscription service and marketplace for natural health products. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a business from early inception through exciting growth. The site currently attracts 30,000+ visitors each month.
The Chief Technology Officer is a strategic member of the team, primarily responsible for the development and coding of all digital assets.
The ideal candidate can work independently, bring an entrepreneurial spirit, and lead all technical projects.
- Web development using the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP)
- Expertise with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- XML integration experience
- App development experience
- e-Commerce experience is ideal
- An emphasis on code quality and stability
- Excellent communication skills
- An appreciation for quality design, usability, and user experience
- Focus on security and maintainability
- Excellent attention to detail
Previous entrepreneurial experience preferred.
The CTO will
- Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development including the current offering and new app development on iOS and Android.
- Conducts research and pilot leading-edge technologies and make determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of company resources and ensure control of departmental budgets.
- Provide leadership to support the company’s culture, mission and values.
Compensation is equity-based. The opportunity to evolve into a co-founder’s role exists. The role reports directly to and works alongside the CEO.
Please apply by sending a resume and email to email@example.com