WholesomeONE.com is a new website that is a natural health guide and marketplace. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a business from early inception through exciting growth. The site currently attracts 40,000+ visitors each month.
The Chief Operating Officer is a strategic member of the team, responsible for managing the natural health products assortment, marketing and directly overseeing the online merchandising on the WholesomeONE.com Marketplace.
The ideal candidate can work independently, bring an entrepreneurial spirit, and lead the development and evolution of the Marketplace.
Must have a strong desire to:
- Understand current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition and have a vision by product category, and use this knowledge to properly assort, merchandise and market products online.
- Identify unique, underdeveloped, emerging or new, products or categories, based on analysis, competitive landscape, customer feedback and web analytics.
- Position and present products within the online marketplace in ways that exceed expectations such as conversion, average order size, average order value, customer service demand and are additive to the overall brand positioning.
- Work closely with the marketing team to provide merchandising vision to email, search and social campaigns.
- Work closely with the technology team to improve the value and user experience within the Marketplace.
- Interpret analytics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to evaluate and improve future performance.
- Continually optimize the purchase and product interaction paths.
Seeking an experienced manager who can:
- Work closely with other team members within the company to ensure that all consumer touch points and messaging are working harmoniously.
- Partner with the team to develop merchandising calendar for website home and landing Pages, navigation, special initiatives, item image, copy strategy, etc.
- Execute on-going competitive analysis as well as recommended strategies and tactics to improve our value equation to the customer.
- Experience in an e-commerce environment.
- Knowledge of HTML and online content management systems.
- Strong project management skills and ability to complete projects on time
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas.
- A deep interest in natural health products.
Previous entrepreneurial experience strongly preferred.
Compensation is equity-based. The opportunity to evolve into a co-founder’s role exists. The role reports directly to and works alongside the CEO.
Please apply by sending a resume and email to email@example.com