WholesomeOne.com is a new web site serving as a guide to holistic health. This is an unique opportunity to be a part of business a from early inception through it’s exciting growth.
Our audience relies on our informative articles, expert guidance and holistic health products to manage their individual and family’s health. More about WholesomeOne.
The e-commerce ONLINE STORE MANAGER is an integral member of the team, responsible for managing the assortment, marketing and directly oversee the online merchandising of products on the WholesomeOne.com website.
The ideal candidate is someone who can
- Understand current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition and buyers vision by category of business and use this knowledge to properly assort, merchandise and market product online.
- Identify unique, underdeveloped, emerging or new, products or categories, based on analysis, competitive landscape, customer feedback and web analytics.
- Position and present products within the online store in ways that exceed expectations such as conversion, average order size, average order value, customer service demand and are additive to the overall brand positioning.
- Work closely with the marketing team to provide merchandising vision to email, search and social campaigns.
- Interpret analytics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to evaluate and improve future performance.
- Continually optimize the purchase and product interaction paths.
Seeking an experienced manager who can:
- Embrace a virtual work-from-home and flexible work schedule.
- Work closely with other team members within the company to ensure that all consumer touch points and messaging are working harmoniously.
- Partner with the Editorial team to develop merchandising calendar for website home and landing Pages, navigation, special initiatives, item image, copy strategy, etc.
- Execute on-going competitive analysis as well as recommended strategies and tactics to improve our value equation to the customer.
- Experience in e-commerce environment.
- Knowledge of HTML and online content management systems.
- Strong project management skills and ability to complete projects on time
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas.
- A deep interest in holistic health products.
Part-time position estimated at 10-20 flexible hours per week.
Compensation includes hourly rate plus equity.
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com