Nasaline Junior Irrigator Kit
- Easy to use
- Gentle and comfortable
- Use controls the flow
- Easy to clean
- Can be used repeatedly as necessary
- Practical and durable
Why Use Nasaline?
Nasaline is a unique, patented, drug-free nasal irrigation system designed by a team of Swedish ear, nose, and throat specialists.
With the simple use of saline solution, Nasaline effectively washes away unwanted mucous, crusty secretions or allergens and provides relief from symptoms associated with allergies, colds, or the flu.
After a prolonged stay in dry, dusty, or smoky environments, Nasaline cleans and soothes the nasal passages, reducing nasal irritation and moistening the mucous membranes.
- Nasaline is also prescribed for the following:
- Prevention of sinus related infections.
- Drug-free relief from pregnancy congestion.
- Follow up treatment to sinus or nose surgery.
- Relief from symptoms associated with nose polyps or after the excessive use of cold medicines such as nose sprays and drops.
What makes Nasaline unique?
Nasaline is a patented system that consists of a 2 oz syringe and a silicone tip.
The silicone tip was designed to fit most noses in such a way as to completely seal the nostril opening.
The channel inside the tip is formed in the shape of an hourglass, producing a gentle swirl stream when the saline solution enters the nose.
The silicone tip does not contain latex and is safe for direct contact with the skin.