- In the Healthy Trinity System
- Viable Super Strain Beneficial Bacteria L.
Bulgaricus in Maximize Digestion, Absorption and Regularity
Lactobacillus bulgaricus, LB-51 super strain travels along with food as it is being processed.
Natren’s Digesta-Lac supplies 2 billion colony forming units (cfu0 of Lactobacillus bulgaricus, LB-51 super strain per serving.
Digesta-Lac works to support your resident flora and aid in digestion:
- May diminish the need for laxatives and promote regularity by stimulating peristaltic action.
- Produce lactase, which aids in the natural digestion of lactose (milk sugar) and may minimize lactose intolerance.
- Encourages an acidic pH level, inhibiting undesirable microorganisms and yeast.
- Promotes healthy immunity.
- Helps to improve the bioavailability and absorption of required minerals, especially calcium.
- Promotes protein digestion necessary for cellular repair.