- Contains Caffeine
- Full-Bodied and Rich
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Pareve
This noble tea is grown in the mist-covered mountains of Yunnan province.
What distinguishes this fine, organic black tea is its exquisite tiger’s eye color, perfect sense of balance and a lean vibrancy which makes it suitable at any time of day.
Like a complex wine, it is the perfect tea for food, marrying well with a wide variety of dishes.
With a distant floral quality, Chinese Breakfast harmoniously energizes the body and mind.
We are proud to bring you this high grade leaf.
The Purest Tea on the Planet
- Selecting premium, full leaf teas – never tea dust – to ensure smooth, soothing flavors that nurture your health.
- Using 100% real ingredients – fruits, flowers and spices – to create an authentic, natural taste.
- We don’t believe in the common practice of adding oils and “natural” flavorings to create flavor.
- Supporting our CommuniTEA by sourcing certified organic teas and herbs directly from farmers.
- Conscientiously creating partnerships that improve the quality of life from farmer to packer.
- Using eco-friendly packaging: This carton is made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy based inks and the tea bags themselves are biodegradable.
A journey of imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment…
Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister.
She hand paints the images that grace Numi’s packaging, inspired by photographs he takes while traveling the world in search of organic and exotic teas and herbs.
Tea is liquid meditation, reminding us to enter a time and space to find our own thoughts and visions.
We invite you to take the tea transformation.