We all have stress sometimes.
For some people, it happens before having to speak in public. For other people, it might be before a first date. What causes stress for you may not be stressful for someone else.
Here are stress management tips from eight WholesomeOne health advisors on dealing effectively with various ways stress can enter your life.
- Workplace Stress: 22 Billion Reasons To Make It Go Away
by Janet McKenzie of Summit Natural Health Centre
- The Pain of Changing Negative Patterns and Experiences
by Melissa Gutierrez of SmarterBodies
- 5 Ways to Stress Less
by Rachael Pontillo of Holistically Haute
- Beat Stress Into Submission For Good
by Ari Meisel of Less Doing
- Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally
by Princess “Coach P” Carey of Herbalosophy101
- Ayurvedic Approach to STRESS!
by Julie Cerrato of Veda Health
- On Embracing Change and My Lessons as a Race Car Driver
by Georgia Tetlow of Philadelphia Integrative Medicine
- 5 Easy Tips for Office Stress Relief
by Minki Kim of MKSI
Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bearpark/2533377963/